An efficient virtual Kick-off meeting was organized for the IMPRO
project by the Romanian organization - Liceul Teoretic Grigore Moisil Timisoara
, who are project coordinating partner.
All project partners contributed to the online meeting:
- CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA (Romania)
- I AND F EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED (Ireland)
- De La Salle College (Ireland)
- BrainLog (Denmark)
- CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL'EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE (Italy)
- SMART UMBRELLA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS E.E. (Greece)
- DIRECTORATE OF PRIMARY EDUCATION OF WESTERN THESSALONIKI (Greece)
Even though the meeting could not take a place physically, all project partners had an effective involvement during the discussion of the following topics for the IMPRO project:
- Project management
- Overview of the project
- Target group
- Intellectual Outputs
IMPRO project is focused on school children and youth in the broadest sense of the word with the purpose to be achieved an improvement in their creativity by being involved to theatrical activities.
for more information about the project.